Slamminbeats' Fiberglass Kick Panels - They Fit and Play

Looking good man. If you want to paint then you got a ton more sanding to do you want them to be perfect or the paint will show any imperfection. Are you using bondo? That shit sucks sanding wise, pick up some rage you won't regret it.

Yea im using bondo. I sanded within 15 mins of it hardening so it honestly was super easy to do. I will only paint it if they are worthy. Im not at all against wrapping them. Hell even meade wrapped his and look how good those look.

Not sure what to wrap them with though. Maybe pleather? I have some black suede laying around. also have grey felt but that to me seems somewhat cheapo.

Awesome good stuff.one thing I learned never settl just because you don't like to sand ..its always build up and knock down effect.once I get them bondo the way I like. I put a coat of just resin over it all and sand again youll see your low spots.then resin again and sand..

And if wanting to paint use a good high quality .high build primer like Sem.and match with Sem paint.well worth the money and look.you can get that at any auto paint store..

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds clean man. Are they just running off of those DD amps u had for mids and highs before (don't know the models)

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived