BassMunky Posted September 24, 2014 Report Posted September 24, 2014 Where is the testing? Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Karkov Posted September 24, 2014 Report Posted September 24, 2014 I like the looks of the old ones better for sure but I love (and i'm sure everyone else agrees) the footprint of the new ones! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted October 2, 2014 Report Posted October 2, 2014 whats the E.T.A. ? or can I purchase 2 from the lot you got ? haha.. SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
alaskanzx5 Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 Not sure if I'm liking I yet or not, I like the look of my pp8 tweets, large but aggressive looking. Gotta admit though the new ones are nice, just need to see them installed before making a judgement call. Any updates with the pro mids? Or can't release? What about the new subs they are working on? t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.