September 2014 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Skar Audio - Enter to win 3 12 inch Subs, a mono block and 4 channel amp!!!!

September 2014 SOTM Vote  

218 members have voted

1. 1. September 2014 SOTM Vote

i don't get it, both look like countless hours of cutting building glassing and fab work. and as far as price range for the subs.. almost dead even.

2x $400 subs or 4x $200 subs... maybe I'm missing the point?

this isn't a db contest.

Perhaps you should look at the difference in build quality. One is built to a show car standard by the owner himself, the other one has a poorly constructed box and some ok door pods. Trimming is flawless in one and not so flawless in the other. Good luck to him as he most likely has tried his best but in a competition where the best wins, I don't agree. Its not a matter of "bashing someone's install" I'm just being realistic with what we are all seeing here. After all, what motivation is there to go bigger and/or better :P hehe

for what it's worth, I almost voted for Jagraj7870 as I'm a massive Jeep fan and that Wrangler is nuts... such awesome build quality and innovative ideas!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/68037-anthonyhernandez/

0 posts but he changes his status to

"I have a buddy that is trying to win a contest for some car audio gear so if anyone can vote for him I will love you lol! His name on there is hdorre"

and the way it's written it's probably not the only site he posted that on.

He's been here since 2012

Just cause he has 0 post doesn't mean he just signed up

I voted soccerballzs, loved the creativity and craftsmanship of the whole system...hella clean....

...sorry man...maybe you should have posted on fb for more votes lol!

Good luck next month!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

If it is not walled you will never win is what I have been told. Sad popularity game over quality clean build comes into effect. Chore needs to monitor votes more close.

SOTM is getting to be like high school gossip.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Lol hdorres box is definitely finished.... And his pods came out badass. Isn't it a rule that you can only compete in sotm with a finished system you have? So no woofers...... Just playing devils advocate. I love chargers build but good lord people are getting butthurt

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived