My First Encounter With "my System Is Better Than Urs"

These stories give me a hoot.

Yes, I said hoot.

I have a similar story.

My friend and I are rolling out to Eastern Michigan University, looking for this robotics competition our electronics teacher invited us too.

We have the system on pause trying to figure out where the hell we are.

Sitting at the longest red light known to man, we see this sole Cadillac CTS bumping a wee-bit.

I said, "Hey, Tony, White Girl, NOW." As I'm pointing over to the car.

Cranked it, he snapped his head over to the Bronco, looked up at us then looked forward and never looked back.

Sped away from the light too.

All of this on factory electrical and a Pre-Fab.

Can't wait until he gets his 4 15's in there with a proper box now that I talked him into it.

My story of " My system is better than yours" took place last night March 30 at about 10:45 pm as i was leaving my work. I had stopped into wawa to put gas in my car and i was not bumping very loud i just had it at a comfortable listening level for me at the time. As i was getting ready to get in my car and leave these guys pulled up beside me in the parking spot "bumpin LOL" at least they all seemed to think so. So i walked over to talk to him and struck a friendly convo with the guys in the car and just asked em what they had in the car and he popped the trunk and he had all Sony Products 3 15's and a 2500 watt amp to be exact . im not knockin sony but they are no where near top notch as far as im concerned anyways he asked me what you got and i said not to much just a single mtx 15 and the guy was like man my setup would crush yours and i was like ok so he turned his on he was playin some Lil Jon song and turned it up and it sounded ok but it starting distorting after bout 30 seconds so he cuts it off and was like what you got so i turned my car on and played Lift It by Jon Young and after i turned it off he got in his car and just left without saying another word. lol. I mean my system is not top notch but im not slackin in the audio department either i dont think. My system setup is listed in my Sig. I just really love shuttin up big mouth kids that believe they have the best everything. I have learned the Humble quiet people are the ones concealing massive weapons AKA Steve Meade.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I remember we were at a comp once, there was a guy with a Nissan Hatch and two Soundstream 15s (Shitty Low end ones) in a tiny prefab box off god knows what amp and they were bragging all morning about them crushing the comp "148dBs Bro!!" we just kept quiet and agreed. We then rolled up my friend's van for the first burp of the day, first burp, 150+ @ 25Hz, then he did his real burp, 153.5@ 34Hz. They had to pick their jaws off the ground, then we gave them a demo and they didn't such much about their car after that..... We found out their car metered mid 130s, hehe.

Well that's my story!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

hahaha not my fault someone has a weak system lol.

i think i recorded you saying 'your ipod click is louder than my system' B) should i post the clip?

naw jp i didnt record it...but i DO remember it :D lol

Archived