6 Sp4 18s in a 4th order, new rims, box painted, lots of updates

You got a 4200 for $40?! I had one a few years back, loved that thing. Sick truck, looking forward to seeing the rebuild.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

heres what the design will look like

ef6dc243-98bf-436f-9159-0cfd2511177c_zps

ive always thought 6th order designs were opposite so rear chamber larger tuned low and front chamber smaller and tuned at the high pass point... could be wrong though just throwing it out there

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Whew, I just ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday. It's EXHAUSTING! I feel ya! I'm tuned, looking forward to more.

hell yeah bro, makes for a happy camper when you come home from work doe :yahoo:

Should have caged. My rebuild was going to be 20+ sheets of birch lol. Now it's like eight.

meh, my welding skills just arent there yet. i thought about it, oh well. i know itll be built plenty strong so thats all that matters

Almost exactly what my 6th is tuned to and I love the bandwidth. What kinda power

crossfire 8k to start, 2 eventually, hoping to play 15-whatever, 50 would be nice. lows are what i care about tho

You got a 4200 for $40?! I had one a few years back, loved that thing. Sick truck, looking forward to seeing the rebuild.

yes sir, was a steal. i know.. its gonna have a easy life too, just gonna be a rearview camera for me lol

heres what the design will look like

ef6dc243-98bf-436f-9159-0cfd2511177c_zps

ive always thought 6th order designs were opposite so rear chamber larger tuned low and front chamber smaller and tuned at the high pass point... could be wrong though just throwing it out there

no sir, well atleast not in my case, it just depends though. my rear chamber is tuned low though, front chamber high.. i dont question my designer, hes amazing with designs, and building, heres a vid of his truck.

skip to about 1:00, rest assured, itll be nasty lol :spiteful:

Yeah thats what ive always seen and read as well. One time i sketched up and designed a 6th with a large rear tuned low and smaller front but the design was VERY peaky on the graph. Switch the chambers so small in back tuned low helps the roll off and helps keep it like a plateau almost it seemed.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

shit gets down.... looking foward to seeing this unfold

man, me too bro.. me too.

Yeah ususally small with low tuning on rear and large with high tuning on front. At least thats what ive been told to do too.

this this this

Yeah thats what ive always seen and read as well. One time i sketched up and designed a 6th with a large rear tuned low and smaller front but the design was VERY peaky on the graph. Switch the chambers so small in back tuned low helps the roll off and helps keep it like a plateau almost it seemed.

this as well lol

Archived