soundstream15 Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 Oh no a vs thread.... My port is inside my box and I thought bout making the port stick all the way out. Kinda like thorshammer and many others I see. Would I gain from this? Idk if anyone has experience with this
pioneerforlife Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 I want to know this as well. 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
OrionStang Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 Increase box volume, lower tuning. Gains? You tell us. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
soundstream15 Posted October 4, 2014 Author Report Posted October 4, 2014 Interesting I shall try. Figured I would ask
TRON Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 You got that 150 yet? Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
soundstream15 Posted October 4, 2014 Author Report Posted October 4, 2014 Havnt tried man lol but maybe what I'm asking will do it
TRON Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 Well if you do it, stick her on a meter. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
khinds94 Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 I had my 4 inch aeroport inside my box, got a longer one which lowered tuning and put it on the outside. made a huge difference. I feel like it helps with the air travel as well. Depends on the box though 03 Sable LS AA mayhem 12" D2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 Tantric HD 12" D2 Tantric SHD 12" D1 Sundown X12 V2 D2 2.5 cu net Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm XS Power XP2000 Sky High Sound Deadener Sky High wire Stock alt
Joe X Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 Port outside let's you change your tuning without changing your internal volume, useful for competitors trying to optimize tuning, maybe someone will like the looks of it.. not me though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.