bcbrassard Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 Your low end amp might not make any speakers sound all that good, Just saying, decent equipment gets you good sound no matter what speakers your running.
MeenGreenAudio Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 do u want sq or just loud as hell Build Log 1996 chevy suburban 2 zv4 15 kenwood excelon mids and tweeters kenwood excelon deck mevhman 370 3 batts all different mechman avmb II 2 inch squat 33 inch muds straight pipes kixker zx series 4ch sundown amps memphis 0 gauge soon to be fu audio c pillar wall
RainStryke Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 I assume you will be running them on an amplifier. If so, i'd recommend trying out a pair of these: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_71954_NVX-VSP69.html They are crisp and clear, also super loud with an amplifier. I was very surprised after switching from a pair of Pioneer 6x9 5 ways. If you were thinking about changing all 4 speakers, they have an awesome deal that combines front components with those 6x9's for $130-$150.
hondakid1996 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 Focal makes a set too. We just got them in stock where I work.
d-nice88 Posted October 7, 2014 Author Report Posted October 7, 2014 My car takes 4x6's in the front and 6x9's in the back no door speakers only dash and behind the head rest in the back :/ so I was just gona cut out a hole in the doors in the front and mount the mb quart refrence 6.5 in there and the tweets in the dash and was hoping to find some nice 6x9 components so I wouldnt have to make any brackets but as I know this hobby aint no joke lol.. I got about 500$ and some change to buy some new speakers and a amp. Really want a 5 channle cuz I plan on running a skar ma 8 as well
d-nice88 Posted October 7, 2014 Author Report Posted October 7, 2014 Trying to get thr best of both worlds with loudness and sq with some good mids
SIDE SHOW Posted October 8, 2014 Report Posted October 8, 2014 move the coaxil speakers from the front to the back and fit splits in the front.... you want the better sounding speakers at the front of the car
d-nice88 Posted October 8, 2014 Author Report Posted October 8, 2014 ok so im gona go with rainstryke and get that nvx combo looks like a sweet deal. hope every thing works well with what im trying to do. im building a custom center console box for my 98 buick lesabre. in the end im gona have 15 's in the trunk with componets in the front coaxils in the rear and the skar ma 8 in the center console thanks alot for the help guys
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.