meade916 Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 :D Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
audioman21 Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 Careful it doesn't spit on you! LMFAO Quote
Ipod Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 i see your stroking the cock :lol: Quote Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
REVOK1NER Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 Just as I pictured him. Quote 2000 Ford Explorer XLT -20" RVM "Buck" Wheels -2.5% Tint -CompuStar Vizion Alarm -(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7" -1 XStatic BatCap Model 300 -2 18" DC LVL 4's -Amps are undecided
polochris Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 I wouldnt like riding with cocks. Quote KICKER Livin' Loud
EricR Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 haha 2 jokes in one......you remind me of a girl i once knew. you like the cock and your'e a tease Quote i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
comptanthug Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 :D HAHAH DID U DRIVE OUT JUST TO GO SEE IT? Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 Chicken is a lil taller, and whiter than I thought Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 Chicken is a well kept government secret. Quote DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.