Motorboat KER Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 Sys admin makes ~$100-150 a year. Average person works for what like 30-40 years before retiring? Thats like ~4m (guesstimated) hate to break it to you unless youre in a major metro market a sys admin isnt clearing 100k. and then the cozt of living is going to kill you. there are sys admins who do clear six figures but it isnt something that happens fresh out of school. Yea, I have talked to a few and they said they start to make 6 figures after about 5 years or so in the business. At least the guys at my work and my dads work said that. It may not be true in all cases. those guys are msking 100k. I need to come to work there. id be good for about 160 then You have experience in a datacenter?
n8ball2013 Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 they are dc monkeys too lol. yes you could say that. I have a cissp. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LoudBimmer Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 lmao finance majors making ~$40k a year? $40k is average bonus of investment banker starting out
Souldrop Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 Just because you graduate with a particular major doesn't mean that's what you end up doing, so its not really saying anything about possible earning potential of a particular job. Also the chart may not assume a 40 hr work week. Hell I graduated high school 7 years ago and I know a good portion of them aren't working anywhere near 40 hrs/wk. Numbers are probably fudged a bit, but I would say its pretty accurate in telling you which majors may be more lucrative than others over time. And it is averages, its easy to point out extreme examples. How many finance majors sort of fuck around with their life. Not everyone nets the really nice jobs. 1997 Lexus ES300 HU - Pioneer MVH 7350 Processor - Helix DSP Front Stage - JBL P660C Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4 Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12 Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1
n8ball2013 Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 lmao finance majors making ~$40k a year? $40k is average bonus of investment banker starting out I cant wait til you have to find a job. lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
RooTxBeeR Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 I think some people read past where it said, MAJORS, so if you didn't see a skilled trade, or a job that is based on sequential certifications. Your not going to. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.