Jump to content

2006 Scion Tc! Updated Pics! *4-8-08*


Recommended Posts

Posted

hey...that car will do a legal 139.6 with an L7 8 and 250 watts with the factory head unit.

(my girlfriend has one identical to yours)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Posted

yea, i love the hatch! It would definitely get some nice bump going! I dont think I'm going to add-on any subs right now, I may upgrade the components but for now, I'm leaving the audio alone, it sounds pretty nice right now, so i'm satisfied, so i'm going to work on some visuals.

Thanks for the info tho!

06 SCION tC

Posted

hey...that car will do a legal 139.6 with an L7 8 and 250 watts with the factory head unit.

(my girlfriend has one identical to yours)

:blink::blink::blink:

DAMN!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

I just ordered some Super White 5-LED bulbs for the...

- Interior Domes

- Interior Reading Lights

- Trunk/Luggage Light

- Parking Lights

- License Plate

Got a (10) pack off ebay. so I got enough for extras incase! lol. got the cheapest deal that i could find on the 5-LED bulbs

Posted Image

06 SCION tC

Posted

Also ordered the Festoon bulbs fitted with LEDs to put in my Rear Dome and my Trunk/Luggage light.

Posted Image

They are coming from Hong Kong.. gay.. so wont be here too soon.

06 SCION tC

Posted

Here are a few things I want to get/do to my tC!

I want to get the Vinyl Tint overlay for my Brake Light.

Posted Image

Get the tint Overlay for the Tails ( I dont want to do spray tint this time, less permanent )

Posted Image

And the Eyebrows for my Headlights, but I would get Black.

Posted Image

These are just a few small $$$ things that add some nice effect. I like the smoked look on some of the lights so.. I want to do these hopefully over the summer.

06 SCION tC

Posted

Also, a few other things I want to do such as...

Cold Air Intake.

Posted Image

Posted Image

May not be this kit i have pictured above, I like the AEM intake and may go with that, depends..

Also want to get the Grill Kit!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

06 SCION tC

Posted

Also, some Vinyl on the Ride!

Black one across the top windshield

Posted Image

And a White "SCION" Decal across the front Sunroof Glass.

Maybe some of this too.. Prolly black or Orange (interior lighting is orange, car is black)

Posted Image

Posted Image

06 SCION tC

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5513 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...