SQL50 Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 If no one is brand bashing then what's the problem?
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 It would also help to know what subs you are talking about since all subs have different airspace requirements. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
juan777 Posted October 15, 2014 Author Report Posted October 15, 2014 This is probably a bad example but here you go: http://youtu.be/Muw5BInAgec?t=17s The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 If no one is brand bashing then what's the problem? You're asking the wrong person but let's stay on topic and not debate whether or not this is a vs thread. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
juan777 Posted October 15, 2014 Author Report Posted October 15, 2014 It would also help to know what subs you are talking about since all subs have different airspace requirements. I didn't think I would have to defend myself on a purely hypothetical question Please also read my initial post, I listed the subs in question there The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Joe X Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 By merit of feasibility I would go with the 4 18s flat wall.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 This is probably a bad example but here you go: That's a clam shell not a 4th order, I think you're in over your head with the 4th order idea That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 It would also help to know what subs you are talking about since all subs have different airspace requirements.I didn't think I would have to defend myself on a purely hypothetical question Please also read my initial post, I listed the subs in question there Why live in fantasy land? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
juan777 Posted October 15, 2014 Author Report Posted October 15, 2014 By merit of feasibility I would go with the 4 18s flat wall. Yes, my real setup is going to be 4 18s, I guess I should have worded the question differently: 4 High Quality 18s vs 16 Budget 15s on same power. Both boxes built optimally, and proper electrical. What are the pros and cons of each setup? The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.