SnowDrifter Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 I found some SMD swag. Can you find it? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Noel989 Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Just about every other other video theirs SMD swag Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
OrionStang Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 @5:45 SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Found it... took a while for it to cum on here but I found it Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
@Tripleb451 Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 Saw this. Very clean and detailed. Plus I saw the plug. Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 Lmao, I don't think you see it bro.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.