Jump to content

2014 finals. vids..... i dont have much, please ADD if you can. Thanks


Recommended Posts

Posted

It was a good weekend and I got some great demos. I should have demoed mine more and got some vids

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Posted

I came. I saw. I drank.

89BDBC50-686E-42EE-88A8-903950344D4A_zps

you sir where the unsung hero.. came out of nowhere.. should have seen the looks on others faces wondering who da fuck you were... i lol'd then went back to drinking..

you should have came over to the hotel and gotten some ninja punch with the rest of us bish.. good job on earning that belt!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...