Sonic Electronix

I would like to hear about this also. Need to comps, and want to know if the price difference truly is worth it.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I have both, T2 in the kick panels and the T3s in the doors with the T3 tweeter. All active off the 80-PRS and the mids are on the same power off a T400-2 running at 2 ohms. T3 sound a bit better but they are in different applications so hard to tell. What i can say is the T2s can handle 125 watts rms and sound great doing it. The T3s do sound slightly cleaner but not the price tag difference IMO.

I bought my stuff from amazon, T2 $195 & T3s $340 and i really wanted another pair of T3s but not at the prices they go for now. To many other brands that compete and $600 that might sound even better. Dont get me wrong, I love RF stuff but without the great amazon deals i have a hard time chocking down the prices.

So If your wanting great sound and can spend the $350+ for the T2s then get them and in the proper install you like them. Now for the T3s that only sound a bit better for $600, not really worth it IMO. Unless you have a ton of $ to spend on the build or your a huge Rf nuthugger.

Not the Tweeters are a different matter, T3s are way softer and smoother sounding too me, I hate really high toned metal tweeters and the T2 are. They need EQ to tone them down. I like T1 tweeters better than the T2s.

New and next rebuild this winter. RF P3SD4-8s in the kick panels on T400-4 @ 2 ohm w/ 140 watts for mid bass, 2 sets of T2s in front doors that i fiber glassed running off a T400-2 for midrange running 2 ohms and getting 125 watts to each speaker, And the T3 tweeters of the T400-4 in 4 ohm getting 75 watts.

Rear doors will be T1 comps running off another T400-4 to help keep up with my HDS310s on a T1500 at 2k firing into the cab.

Archived