BigMike916 Posted October 21, 2014 Report Posted October 21, 2014 I know a guy that hand makes Ultra Subs. Pretty big bad ass looking. They have some 21" monsters with dual motors. I am thinking about possibly picking some up but have never heard of them really. Only 385.00 for a 15" dual 1.4 ohm 2500 watt rms. Any one know about these and are they any good for sound quality as compared to JL W7's quality? I want loud of course but also want them to work for a daily driver and last the test of time. I want sound quality most of all. I also want some powerful lows like is the norm these days like AA, Sundown, RE, PSI and the like. Any feedback on these will be welcomed. Pros and Cons of these ULTRA woofers please as well.
Keith77 Posted October 21, 2014 Report Posted October 21, 2014 Link to subs? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
BigMike916 Posted October 21, 2014 Author Report Posted October 21, 2014 Link to subs? Have no idea. he's only sent me some links to some you tube vids on them sorry
k3n12ock Posted October 21, 2014 Report Posted October 21, 2014 My buddy Lazarus deals with those 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
k3n12ock Posted October 21, 2014 Report Posted October 21, 2014 https://www.facebook.com/groups/748121641928836/ 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Kyblack76 Posted October 21, 2014 Report Posted October 21, 2014 Are these in retrospect to TC Sounds???? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
BigMike916 Posted October 21, 2014 Author Report Posted October 21, 2014 Are these in retrospect to TC Sounds???? Sorry like I said, I know nothing about these and was looking for some input. The guy working with me has TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE, and I was hopin g to get some feedback on the brand before forking out the Dough on a 4 pack.
tacomaguy1 Posted October 21, 2014 Report Posted October 21, 2014 Maybe cjvue will chime in, knows the owner I think Team Flex Issues
BigMike916 Posted October 22, 2014 Author Report Posted October 22, 2014 Maybe cjvue will chime in, knows the owner I think No offense, but I'd rather hear from an end user. Im sure the owner would have a lot of good things to say, and probably right, but I'd like to hear from someone who is not bias. Know what I mean? I'm honestly a little turned off by the name. Sounds kinda cheap like a K-Mart brand of Detergent or something. On the other hand, The rear of the speaker looks hard core, stout, overbuilt and I like that. Maybe Id have to just flip them over i guess lol. Just want some end user feedback thats all. Someone not bias, whos had a lot of experience with music and sound quality, not just blow your head off bass. Im looking for something musical, along with power.
STEvil Posted October 22, 2014 Report Posted October 22, 2014 link to youtube videos? Only dual motor 21's I know of are the fisters.. MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.