Alright so about a month ago my mom contacts me asking if I still got my upstairs apartment availble. I told her yes and she gave my number to a guy she knows from the bar.

Well this guy moved in about 3 weeks ago. All I know about him is he likes to party, and he is a roofer...

Today Im in and out of my house, working on my crossovers bypassing the protection circuits and what not.

I come into the house after doing some testing on some older crossovers before I mess up my nicer 3ways.

This old 40 year old man starts bumping LIL JON!!!!! :lol:

Im sitting here thinking to myself hell no!

So I then turn my stereo on. four 15s for the win. I played a little lil jon, then threw some jeezy up in his face.

I then turned mine down for a few minutes to see if he has anything to come back at me with. I then here Three 6 mafia and icp 'just another crazy clik' I go and search my music and start playing the same song.

After about 10 minutes of some fun I go back out and get my door panels put back on, and here he comes walking out the door (heading to the brat fry at the bar up the road).

He says to me " I must shake your hand, I was just listening to some tunes and then my cigarette pack just vibrated right off my endtable".

He said he had some jensen towers up there, but that is only half of it, then asked what I had and I told him four 15s, and then I told him that if he wants to play, ill re buy back my other 4 matching 15s making it 8, and he said its all good.

Then he asked about my car, so again I put on some jeezy ' i do it for my hood' and he just said thats too much and that I had the ground shacking...

I wish I brought my camera outside with me for this, but I got a lil video from the inside battle if interested :lol:

aight.. ill get them up sometime tonight and ill make sure you can view this one ros :)

Right now I gotta go back to the muffler shop and get my STOCK exhaust welded back on, cops are giving me a lot of greif about them flowmasters :(

:) Loud pipes save lives!! Oh thats a biker saying.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

haha thats funny shit. vids/pics or it didn't happen. you know tha rules

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I rofled.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...