Project Lucii 2004 Suburban 4 10s, 4500w, 7 seats, daily'ed

Damn, how did I miss this. Great job so far!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Not too shabby I guess for my first time doing anything like this. Nobody in my area does builds like this so people are pretty wowed already when I show them all the purple and white going on inside the giant blacked out bus. More importantly it makes me grin ear to ear every time I open the hatch. Already have a lineup of people wanting demos haha

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

-"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever.

04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction)

4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~

Gutted pipes

96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi)

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis"

Bone Stock

Possibly going to stance it

I know I said no more updates until the amps came in... but my droppin' HZ order came today. I really need a high end camera soon, but here's a little peek of a couple pieces that came in...

IMG_20150410_170156_zpsrhiatvog.jpg

20150410_170442_zpsxtm3gvkd.jpg

Its also at this point that I want to send a HUUUUGE shoutout to Cody and the team at Droppin' HZ! I have been a pain in their ass with these shipments to Canada, they have gone out of their way to make sure I was satisfied! Cody, or anyone else over there reading this, if it wasn't for you accommodating me with this, my build wouldn't be possible, Thank you!

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

Gutted pipes

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

Bone Stock

• 2 weeks later...

Amps are delayed until the 24th unfortunately, but that isnt enough to be worth posting alone... so ill just put this here too...

20150421_193834_zpskjoycxlg.jpg

I will admit though that the hood pushes down on those bends above the battery terminal crimps, and therefore the battery, i'm undecided if I should re-wire it yet because i'm in love with the way it looks, I dont have a closeup of it but im really happy the way the terminals are all being shown off. the hood still closes its just putting pressure on them. If I do fix it, it will be by re-drilling the battery terminals and sliding them down 1/2" or so. Also im going to run out of white cable, if anyone knows where to get some more I would really appreciate it as I cant find any more and I only need like 10' or maybe 15', Its the limited edition SHCA stuff but as long as its white It will do, if not ill tech flex something else white.

Also you will notice the slightly cleaner engine bay then the last under hood picture :good:. Still need to engine foam it however.

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

Gutted pipes

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

Bone Stock

• 3 weeks later...

Update 5/8/15: ITS PLAYING! Its an absolute low end monster! seems to be loudest around 24-37hz. Holds it own up top however, still able to play DJSNT Dark Horse at 52hz pretty decent, Im very very happy with the outcome of the sub stage. I had to cut some corners during the amp mounting situation however, so for right now its temporary, pics to come but its late and dark. Basically the amps are going to be moved to the back, one on either side of the port, where the battery is currently, and the battery will be moved into the spare tire bay underneath the back of the truck, which means I need to break out my little MIG welder, fabricate a cage, order some more purple Knu 1/0, and drill some holes. so currently the truck is a 4 seater, the amps on on a temporary 1x4 wood rack in the 3rd row spot. Pics and maybe a video or two to come shortly. needless to say, im a bit worried for the well being of my hatch at this point haha.

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

Gutted pipes

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW