At one point I felt it didn't matter whether I voted or not and I held that feeling up until last year. So this was my 1st time voting even though I am 27. My buddy said to me awhile back "You have NO right to bitch if you don't vote" I realized he was right.

To be totally honest I was actually excited to get out and vote and even more so when I found out the voting was happening at my daughter's school which is directly behind my neighborhood. If there was a safe route to walk to it I would've

My vote right was taken from me for many years.

If i was them.. i would have done the same to people like me.

Acting like your a hero for doing whats been done for decades.. .. fuck.

You think it TRULY matters? either way?

cool.

the entire ballot has an agenda...

And your well being, is NOT top priority.

Period.

And if the ONE you didnt want to wins does? What does that do to you?

meh......

If you don't vote and could care less about voting in general why do you keep posting in this thread? Seems to me you care more than you think.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

At one point I felt it didn't matter whether I voted or not and I held that feeling up until last year. So this was my 1st time voting even though I am 27. My buddy said to me awhile back "You have NO right to bitch if you don't vote" I realized he was right.

To be totally honest I was actually excited to get out and vote and even more so when I found out the voting was happening at my daughter's school which is directly behind my neighborhood. If there was a safe route to walk to it I would've

My vote right was taken from me for many years.

If i was them.. i would have done the same to people like me.

Acting like your a hero for doing whats been done for decades.. .. fuck.

You think it TRULY matters? either way?

cool.

the entire ballot has an agenda...

And your well being, is NOT top priority.

Period.

And if the ONE you didnt want to wins does? What does that do to you?

meh......

If you don't vote and could care less about voting in general why do you keep posting in this thread? Seems to me you care more than you think.

uhhhh..

ok..

good bye

slow walk to the corner........ golly gee....

I will never understand how a person living in a country where we vote for our officials thinks their vote is a waste.

It's the mentality that let's most incumbents keep their jobs...

Let me ask you this.. and be honest.

Are we, or have we been in a great great situation for some time?

Answer me honestly.

Ill go ahead and jump in...

No we are not

Guess ill chalk that up to you "voting folk"

Most that do vote, are doing the same shit as those voted for...... looking for their own "progress".

Mean while, us in the trenches, paying FULL taxes, getting HAMMERED on medical, and paying FULL on benifits.....

are just doing what we do..

sitting back and wondering.......

But, hey... as long as "they" give you a choice right?

Fucking blind....

merica...

land of the weak, home of the blind....

You should know first hand.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived