we're not even safe way up in Alaska...smh...I sure hope they get what they deserve, and you get your equipment back, preferably in the same condition. vengeance can be blinding...and I'm sure some others will chime in on "how to get even"

be smart, and think first, make rational decisions.

not sure what I can do to help over in Wash St...but if there's anything you need......

I Wo t do anything stupid, I have kids to take care of.

The next time my junkie neighbor gets in my face though ill ask him to move away and if he doesn't I have no issue with defending myself.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

alarms are helpful, but in reality, if they really want your stuff, they are going to take it. some alarms even page you...but if you're too far away...well......

as far as owning guns...are you really going to shoot someone for breaking in to your car? I'm no attorney at law, but I think it would be hard to fight your case. "i shot them for breaking into my car" not quite the same as "self defense"

there will always be less desired areas to live in, but demographics can change overtime too. what was once a nice burb, can descend quickly.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Its an apartment building next to my condo building. The people moved in about 1-2months ago. Everyone else seem ok and don't seem to be nosey.

I live in a brand new community, the houses just built this summer, secured condo building and an apartment with 12 units next to me. One group of people that just moved in that seem trashy and like they are on drugs. That's not the ghetto.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I believe it was my neighbors, have been aurgueing with them. They keep parking at my building and I keep telling them they can't or my landlord can gave their vehicle towed (as told do to by my landlord).

Looks like your landlord had you do his dirty work for him because anyone who deals with the public knows this conversation was not going to go well

Why are you arguing with junkies over parking if you have kids around?

You should be avoiding confrontation around your home unless their safety is being threatened

When they said "you'll be sorry" you shouldve filed a police report, especially since you have children

Besides all that we are not sure it is them, they couldve told a druggie friend

Almost all of the time it is someone who knows you (or knows of you) and knows what you have in your ride

With Christmas coming and heatbills anyone and everyone is suspect,

even people you know who are well off will steal from you to give their kids a better Christmas

I didnt my wife me and my kids were gone mt brother in law saw them oustisde and politely reminded them. They at that point started yelling at him and aurguing.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived