My ca was broken into last night and a p1 15, prefab box, p400.2, p200.2 was stolen. I'm not really out much just have to pay a friend back for the 200.2. I can get cost on a brand new one though so no big deal.

I believe it was my neighbors, have been aurgueing with them. They keep parking at my building and I keep telling them they can't or my landlord can gave their vehicle towed (as told do to by my landlord).

They started bitching a fit the other day about it I gave them my landlords number. They walked away laughing and said we will be sorry. Told the cops and they want their names to do a background search and keep an eye on them.

The most irritating part is the literally took the volume knob on my 80prs... Just the knob? That was done just to piss me off and I know it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Damn man, that sucks. Cant stand thieves. Hopefully you get everything back. Think they are going to sell it or hold onto what they took?

And i cant believe they took your volume knob. That would piss me off a lot too!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

That sucks. I hope they got caught. The prs part is probably the worst

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Damn not again. Everyone's car has been getting broken into lately. this sucks. The fact they took the knob off of the PRS is the worst part.

I would be super pissed about that. hope you get your stuff back man.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Well my neighbors are junkies and I'm talking to their landlord to notify the of the issue and get the names of the renters for the police department. They want their names to do an investigation on them to see if the can find reason to search them.

The knob is the one thing that pisses me off the most...

Sun is out now, they took a DVD player a just got and my punch pro tweeters that I had sitting in my trunk.

As of right now I am the only person in the state of Alaska with the from my knowledge. Serial numbers removed because I broke the open to remove the built in crossovers so I can still identify them without seeing them.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

we're not even safe way up in Alaska...smh...I sure hope they get what they deserve, and you get your equipment back, preferably in the same condition. vengeance can be blinding...and I'm sure some others will chime in on "how to get even"

be smart, and think first, make rational decisions.

not sure what I can do to help over in Wash St...but if there's anything you need......

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Alarms are like 100$, I can't fathom why people don't use them.

1. Move out of the ghetto

2. Buy and use an alarm

3. Own some guns (something that uses a cartridge with the word "magnum" in the name for preference)

4. ????

5. Profit

God help any thief that tries to pull any shit in my neighborhood. Everyone over the age of 10 can drop a white-tail at 200 yards out.

Had an alarm but it stopped working.

Don't live in live I. The ghetto nor do.i bump within .5-1mile of my place. Plenty considering its only a p1 15 wasn't loud enough to gear acroos a parkking lit nonetheless a half mile away.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Had an alarm but it stopped working.

Don't live in live I. The ghetto nor do.i bump within .5-1mile of my place. Plenty considering its only a p1 15 wasn't loud enough to gear acroos a parkking lit nonetheless a half mile away.

Naught for nothing, but if your shit is getting broken into and your neighbors are junkies that makes it ghetto by my definition.

Archived