What did the five fingers say to the face?

I dont believe in hitting women out of anger, he did the right thing by open hand slappin that hoe. If you put yourself in a mans place you should be treated as such. I think he was 200% justified in what he did to all of them. Dat slap doe put her fire out quick.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

and another one...

http://youtu.be/UyrGMQzqADc

i wish she had a gun so she would have shot his ass.. this guy is an animal and you can tell he is racist

I like how no one else says a damn thing just pretend it didn't happen.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Because the loud-mouth females deserve it. You can't just get in a dudes face talking shit and expect immunity, male or female. And if physical contact is made, well, just watch the vids again LOL.

I'd have just not said anything bought my stuff and walked out, we have lots of female judges around here.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived