My Quest For A Perfect 6 Pack: Update 11/03

well the system is easy....

01Extreme ur absolutely right about tha cardio....cardio first plus lifting second = weight loss....

First off, ya gotta figure out how many calories u need in a day to break EVEN.....in my case it happens to be a little over 2200 calories to stay the same weight everyday.......Now all u gotta do is eat 500 calories less each day, burn it off in cardio, or do BOTH for maximum results.....if u do this its 1 - 2 pounds each week easy.....HOWEVER never gop below 1200 calories in a day, unless u like being in shock :o

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

OK i just finished up my tallies for the day....here goes.....

Well i first figured how many calories my body needs a day to stay the same weight....me, i need about 2200.....so heres what i ate 2day....

protein powder w/ 2% milk-----250 cal......this is vital to speed up metabolism and keep the muscle strong

banana-------------------------------------------100 cal

1 serving vanilla low fat yogurt...mmmm-----200

2 sticks of celery-------------------------------- 40

raw brocholi, colliflower (sp)........................ 50

salmon.......................................................250

2 servings oatmeal......................................300

about 5 glasses of water..............................0000...hell yea

For a grand total of................................1190 calories :blink:

so i cheated a little and ate some velveeta mac n cheese....like a spoonfull so ill give it like 40 cal to get over that 1200 mark.....

Also a fun little thing to know....celery is negative calories, meaning it takes more energy to digest it then what is actually in it....Therefore i really dont need to tally it up...pretty cool shit imo...

3500 calories = 1 pound....ill prob... be about 2 lbs lighter by nxt Monday (crosses fingers)

Well ima bout 2 do some crunches n shit....Ill try to explain some more things i did in detail later

Eclipse cd7000

im getting close...started workin out at about 180 16% body fat and im currently at 172 10% body fat...lost most the fat and gained loto muscles :)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

How hard is it to stay on that diet? Ive tried and i just cant resist the food i love and im too tired to workout because i work so much any advice?

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

so i was sitting in my room thinking, how fuckin awesome would it be to have a ripped pack of abs for the summer where i know ill be going to beaches and lakes alot.....So i finally had the balls to go through with this.....Started at midnight this morning and have the deadline for June 9, 2008....that gives me almost 10 weeks.....Ill have pics weekly to update...so whether i get bigger or smaller itl show on the pics. At the end of the week ill also say exactly how much and what i ate and total number of calories......also what excersize i did that day....

I am currently 167.5 pounds

Heres pic #1 non flex...

Posted Image

Pic #2 flex

Posted Image

I am very very dedicated to make this work, ill have updates starting next monday....saying "to the T" exactly what i did each day to get where im at.....Im out........

you know what? I thought about going for a six pack myself... but then I realized what the hell do I want a six pack for? I already got a KEG :lol:

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

im getting close...started workin out at about 180 16% body fat and im currently at 172 10% body fat...lost most the fat and gained loto muscles :)

Thats awesome mayne, hopefully i can say the same in due time :)

How hard is it to stay on that diet? Ive tried and i just cant resist the food i love and im too tired to workout because i work so much any advice?

Not very hard...But ok, first thing realize is that protein fills u up quicker than bullshit......

The milk w/ the protein in the AM really helps alot, the protein is so the muscle isnt burning, only the fat....

All that stuff i ate above was spread out to every 3-4 hours that i was awake, meaning i ate about 4-5 times 2day....

The veggies suck but have very little fat content in it...I also ate salmon which had SOME bad stuff in it, but the point is to keep junk out and calories low....Drink lota water and youll get full quicker....Im posting all of this stuff in hopes not only to motivate myself but to really motivate other ppl...so feel free 2 ask ne thing if youre having trouble

Eclipse cd7000

Do you know what leg lifts are?

I was amazed how much more defined my abs became after starting a weightlifting class this semester and doing leglifts about once a week. I mean, I already had a 6-pack, but I feel I gained so much more after doing them. If you want, I can type up some of the different variations ive done... I could even probably make a video if you wanted

Archived