So Far Away

Here is good one I found with a nice mid bass beat

With a Dynamic Range of 20

Talking Heads - Speaking In Tongues

I Get Wild/Wild Gravity

Withe a Dynamic range of 19

The Cars - Greatest Hits

I'm Not the one

so let me understand dynamics in cds is easily change with compressing the files, correct?

Yes if you compress the original song you will lose dynamic range. The more bi-rate the song the more dynamic it is.

Say you have an Eagles song and it is 320kbs and you want to compress it to 128kbs you are going to lose dynamic range. It is therefore best to have either original CD or loss less format.

k thx

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Just remember though, to get the best dynamic range you need to buy the CD or get the apple loss-less format from Itunes.

Just remember though, to get the best dynamic range you need to buy the CD or get the apple loss-less format from Itunes.

yeah i am referring to the cds that are loaded with songs 20-30 greatest hits are seeing like dr-5

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Ok why wouldnt streaming at 1080 or 720p work? With a usb connection to the headunit of course...

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

yeah i am referring to the cds that are loaded with songs 20-30 greatest hits are seeing like dr-5

ahh.. yes they are re compressing the songs to fit on the greatest hits CD. Never put much thought in to that until you mentioned it.

Ok why wouldnt streaming at 1080 or 720p work? With a usb connection to the headunit of course...

Depends on the source. If you are streaming at 720 or 1080 and the source being streamed is compressed then your still losing dynamic range

Archived