RooTxBeeR Posted November 23, 2014 Report Posted November 23, 2014 I'm doing a 9515j on a M4 in my buddies challenger right now. That is going to be fun On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Caleb_garner88 Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 Just got it so not in any thing yet but I got an old 9500c 15
SIDE SHOW Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/5IDE_5HOW/media/DDOne10inchSTATO_zps5c29e112.jpg[/url] this is my 9510g in the stato, slot ported on an ole school kx1200.1 at 1 ohm
P4killer_ Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 I really like my 3512e.. traded it straight up for a nsv2 15 tho.. hard to pass up. Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
gally Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 looked up the 9510J on the local shop...that magnet looks awesome..... 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
SIDE SHOW Posted December 10, 2014 Report Posted December 10, 2014 cant remember the J motors, might do a search and have a looksie
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.