Jump to content

hu trouble plz help


d-nice88

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok guys please help me out. On the way to work today I got rear ended on the highway and when I got hit my radio turned off (kenwood deck single din) and I tryed to turn it back on and nothing I even hit the lil reset button what could be the problem ?

Posted

check for your radio fuse either under the bonnet or near your steering colum, if they are fine pull the deck out and check the little fuse on the back of the headunit isn't blown

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 809 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...