Cencal truck guys, get in here.

I was curious because with the wheels sticking out that way it has to put lots of extra torque on the suspension when doing off road type stuff, just wondering how well it would hold up to that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

the front higher thsn the back isncslled prerunner

nate theres a big differance

there is the cali lean and the carolina squat. carolina squat is horrible haha

carolina squat isnt bad its just that all the dumbass rednecks take the blocks out the rear and do a 3 inch suspension upfront like complete dumbass rednecks

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

I've seen some bad "Carolina squat" before. Im talking 6" difference in front to rear. I understand people do wht they like to their vehicles but this isnt appealing in look or function.its dangerous as well, a truck lifted 10" level has better vision of traffic in front of them then a truck with 6" in the front and nothing or 1" in the back should be illegal in my opinion plus it looks like shit.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I've seen some bad "Carolina squat" before. Im talking 6" difference in front to rear. I understand people do wht they like to their vehicles but this isnt appealing in look or function.its dangerous as well, a truck lifted 10" level has better vision of traffic in front of them then a truck with 6" in the front and nothing or 1" in the back should be illegal in my opinion plus it looks like shit.

oh your not joking i live in johnston county nc like it seems to be the place for stupid looking jacked up trucks but if u ask them...... its the coolest shit in the world

i guess they just dont wanna see the tree thats coming up to kill them they are too busy looking at the sky

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

• 1 month later...

My god. I would hate to know what that 26x14 American Force/tire set up would cost, probably 8k or more. I run a 6 inch lift with BMF novakanes 22x10.5 -25 with 1.5" spacers on 33s mainly because it's illegal here to have the tire sticking out that far past the fender so if I get in pulled over I can pull the spacers and then put them back on. I'd post a pic but don't know how on mobile.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

American force doesnt make a 26x14, forgiato does and now fuel wheels are coming out with some. American force makes a 24x16 though but only 2 piece. The price for the forgiatos on the only 37x13.50r26 made which is the tuff mts is about a $16k combo not including the lift to clear those monsters. The 24x16 forces are cheaper at $11k for rims plus whichever tire you prefer, a lot more options at a 24" rim level than 26" as far as mud tires go.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived