MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

2 well placed shot will do the trick.. its hard to get 2 well placed shots when getting attacked. the head and chest could have been the last shots fired

I guess I think of it like this: if the target is facing you, stopped and not returning fire, how many shots does it take for you to realize ur good?

I cant say for sure and no one can.

I think of it as a ball park figure, id say 3 shots max. Double that is why I tend to think its excessive. Its not johnny no name its a trained officer. 6 shots straight up should be plenty imo.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

dude havent you seen people get shot 15 times in the chest and still continue shoot at cops? a single shot in a vital organ could be enough but sometimes hitting vital organs is impossible. look around on youtube and you will see. if the dude is on the ground and keeps getting shot then it is excessive if the dude is still up after 100 shots then my common sense will say to keep shooting

i thought police were trained that if you shoot your gun, you shoot to kill.

So, those saying "oh how many shots does it take to get to the center of a thug" can stop. It took 6

you wasnt there to see if in fact 6 shots are excessive. you would have to be there. 4 shots wasnt enough to bring him down so 2 more was needed.

http://abc7news.com/

GROUP MARCHES ON I-580 IN OAKLAND TO PROTEST FERGUSON DECISION

Great I'm gonna be pissed if there's traffic on my way home

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Bc you cant just empty the clip man up face to face with a case like this. Imo that makes me think the cop did him wrong, and could have at least waited or did something different. Once shots are fired its murder. The question is reasoning. And if he had a right to fire, but decided to for lack of better word overkill.. imo you did a little more than defend yourself. And in the grey est of grey areas, i might say yea u kinda murdered him more than you defended yourself..

Unfortunate, but interesting. Now the hooligans totally unrelated to this case have reasons for acting like well hooligans and blame this case.. I wish I had that mindset luke fuck it ima rape burn and pillage because I have an excuse.. thats another bag of worms..

The guys phone getting stolen apparently on tape via another stream is lolz though. Ill have to revisit this over the holiday time..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived