Ferguson now having a melt down

Forensic evidence has proven all the shots were close range and face to face. The cop stopped shooting as soon as the kid stopped assaulting him IN HIS SQUAD CAR and the kid fell running away.

Thats extremely dif than what I read. So my thoughts may be irrelevant given this new scenario. If he got shot six times while struggling in the car, then how is there anyway at all to blame or defend either. It was a struggle. Unless you can prove the officer started it and shot him on his own..

But who in the world is gonna be able to see that, but the two involved. . Aka a he said she said and cops win those 100% of the time regardless of what color u are.

This is why there is no excuse for them not having dash cams and mics.

I bet they didn't have the money for such a thing in all cars. Then again they had money for newish Tahoes.

them saying they dont have the funds to do it is bs. that would save them lots of money in law suits.. if i was a cop and my department didnt want to supply me a camera i would provide my own. its for my own safety and help when shit hits the fan

Forensic evidence has proven all the shots were close range and face to face. The cop stopped shooting as soon as the kid stopped assaulting him IN HIS SQUAD CAR and the kid fell running away.

Thats extremely dif than what I read. So my thoughts may be irrelevant given this new scenario. If he got shot six times while struggling in the car, then how is there anyway at all to blame or defend either. It was a struggle. Unless you can prove the officer started it and shot him on his own..

But who in the world is gonna be able to see that, but the two involved. . Aka a he said she said and cops win those 100% of the time regardless of what color u are.

That's where forensic evidence comes in... angle of entry, gun shot residue, repeatable scientific fact...

It's up to date information and it seems like what you've read isn't the most recent.

Shit's nuts, yo. Pic related.1416891890948.jpg

Thats racist, but lolz. Everyone everywhere is racist anyway.

not true

Thats totally true. There is not a soul alive that hasnt at one point had a racist thought or has said something that someone could take as racism.

Ill agree that not everyone means it to be racism or really is a racist but you cant deny that the racism claim is so ridiculously overused and just omg about every little thing

By the extreme standards of today, everyone is racist.

Some of us laugh, and can appreciate and discern jokes from ignorance. Accidents from intent. The others walk around waving a flag every 5 seconds as an excuse to be angry and act like a hippocrit.

Racism is everywhere for everyone, you just get used it. Ppl should Stop complaining imo. If acted like some ppl do or had rights every time someone treated me with racism, id just as well sleep in a courtroom, id be there every other day.

Sometimes racism is serious. No doubt.

99% its overblown.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

People are just fucking stupid. Amazing how fucking stupid people are to make judgement before knowing facts. If you run at a cop expect a bullet, I would. Sad how people think destroying their town fixes anything.

Edit: to the part about people being stupid I was wrong. Most won't even bother to hear facts to make a decision.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Shit's nuts, yo. Pic related.1416891890948.jpg

Thats racist, but lolz. Everyone everywhere is racist anyway.

not true

Thats totally true. There is not a soul alive that hasnt at one point had a racist thought or has said something that someone could take as racism.

Ill agree that not everyone means it to be racism or really is a racist but you cant deny that the racism claim is so ridiculously overused and just omg about every little thing

By the extreme standards of today, everyone is racist.

Some of us laugh, and can appreciate and discern jokes from ignorance. Accidents from intent. The others walk around waving a flag every 5 seconds as an excuse to be angry and act like a hippocrit.

Racism is everywhere for everyone, you just get used it. Ppl should Stop complaining imo. If acted like some ppl do or had rights every time someone treated me with racism, id just as well sleep in a courtroom, id be there every other day.

Sometimes racism is serious. No doubt.

99% its overblown.

Believe what ya want.

Ill just ask in response meerly as a thought.

This isnt the 60s anymore. Civil rights to some degree will always be an issue in America.

Dont burn down ur town I get that, but really what r u supposed to do? Like seriously. A single voice or stupid quiet protests will so easilly be ignored or swept under the rug these days. The people have below zero control over what happens in America.

Idk what id do. Its easier to ignore it. Say oh well wasnt me or mine.

But if you REALLY felt worth fighting for some cause what exactly do you do? That campaigning stuff etc blah blah will be sunk in minutes.

I dont agree with ppl being retarded, but on the flip side imo there is nothing zero chance anything you do will have an impact. Negative chance even lol

Beyond burning the courthouse down. I guess its came to that

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived