Jump to content

Just turned 16 and I need a job.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Howdy y'all. I just turned 16 years old yesterday and got a f-150. I have to pay for my own gas and half my insurance. I would also like to do a sick :shrug: install. So I am in need of a job quickly. I live in a country town full of Georgia stores...Kaufman tires, every food chain, Walmart, etc. (I can't think of much more) BUT the point of this post is to ask for job searching techniques, and job "ideas". I have applied to 4-5 places this past week, (Patience is key) but I want to get my name out there. Thank you.

Posted

send out your resume eerywhere once resume is sent out call a few days later to follow up few days after that go in and introduce yourself if they give you the time of day but turn you down ask for feed back on what you can do better

Posted

At your age, I'd apply at every grocery store, retail store(walmart), gas station, and restaurant in town. A job as a busser or host at a good food place could earn you tips, if you get in good with the servers.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I have to agree with the resume. Presentation is everything.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Posted

I signed on with the school district in my area for custodial work, that was a great job. Paid pretty decent and worked around my high school schedule perfectly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 4870 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...