dlp123 Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 looking at this kit http://www.hidextra.com/9007-high-low-10000k-hid-kit/ for a 2005 dodge ram. what accessories should do i need to add so i dont have any problems.
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 Are you looking for the blue color? I'm not hating, I got the 6000ks and they are super bright. I do want the 10k for the color but I figured I'd be pissing off everyone on the other side of the road.
hazestorm23 Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 I recommend optix they make some good kits and I never have flickering problems with them as opposed to other bRands I tried. I have 8k and point them down so that I light up the road, not other people's cars.
dlp123 Posted November 27, 2014 Author Report Posted November 27, 2014 i was worried about flickering i dont wont the real dark blue will go with the light blue how do they install in the housings id like to have both high and low so 8000k are pretty bright?
hdorre Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 looking at this kit http://www.hidextra.com/9007-high-low-10000k-hid-kit/ for a 2005 dodge ram. what accessories should do i need to add so i dont have any problems. Projectors.. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 looking at this kit http://www.hidextra.com/9007-high-low-10000k-hid-kit/ for a 2005 dodge ram. what accessories should do i need to add so i dont have any problems. Projectors.. Did you have to crack the light case open to get them in?
hdorre Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 Yes sir, and boy.. its worth it On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Evan_P Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 If your not willing to do a projector retrofit, please for the love of all that is holy don't put HID's in there. The Rams are one of the WORST when it comes to HID glare. And to give you an idea how well a projector retrofit works, here is how mine turned out. This was my halogen headlights AND Hella 550 fog lights on. And here is just the projectors on low: High: And high beams going 75 down a country road:
knowledge Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 ^ thats def a great example. if you want a light blue got with 6k, if you want the actual real color to come out use 55watt ballast. if you have 6k on 35w ballast it would look more like 8k blueish, if you use the same light but use a 55watt ballast the real color will come out and it will be light blue REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
KMS Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 4300k-4500k. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.