rockFord_Expedition Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 Sorry for the bad time you're having. People pay attention when it comes to buying items from certain members. It's sad it has to be that way, but it's that way because enough have been burned with similar situations. Member wants to sell >> member asks about selling >> member finds out post count must be higher >> member makes a bunch of nonsense posts to boost count artificially >> other members take that as a sign to be suspicious Exactly this ^^^^ No problem with us being aware of him being so eager to sell on this platform for some reason, so yeah that part is fine. Don't buy anything he sells if you guys don't trust him. If he contributes to our forum via content and being a supporting member, then IMO he has a place here but again that's not our place to decide or to try to run him off. I'm guilty too sometimes but if we have nothing nice to say or at least some helpful good willed constructive criticism then we shouldn't say anything. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Miguels Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 he already has a way to sell stuff, why go spam everything to get a post count up? some of y'all are way to forgiving. He already asked for his post count to be reset...what for? They need to make their mind up. One minute they're a dick and next they want to be the voice of reason. sometimes they get out of hand.. i dont think this guy was and he apologized. some dont and then end up banned for acting silly my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 I can't wait for a noob to say some dumb shit again. Or anyone for that matter. I hope you guys can be this nice when you notice it.
MrSkippyJ Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 he already has a way to sell stuff, why go spam everything to get a post count up? some of y'all are way to forgiving. He already asked for his post count to be reset...what for? They need to make their mind up. One minute they're a dick and next they want to be the voice of reason. sometimes they get out of hand.. i dont think this guy was and he apologized. some dont and then end up banned for acting silly But he more or less admitted to spamming so he could get up to 750 posts. All I said is I wouldn't buy anything off him. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
rockFord_Expedition Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 I can't wait for a noob to say some dumb shit again. Or anyone for that matter. I hope you guys can be this nice when you notice it. Who's being overly nice? The punishment should fit the crime. Dude spammed to get his post count up. He got an adjusted post count, and probably won't have any luck selling here. What more does he deserve? To be flamed on by people who have a legitimate post count? I'm not saying we should hold his hand and blow him kisses, just saying I think his punishment handed down from the mods is enough for what he did. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 I can't wait for a noob to say some dumb shit again. Or anyone for that matter. I hope you guys can be this nice when you notice it. Who's being overly nice? The punishment should fit the crime. Dude spammed to get his post count up. He got an adjusted post count, and probably won't have any luck selling here. What more does he deserve? To be flamed on by people who have a legitimate post count? I'm not saying we should hold his hand and blow him kisses, just saying I think his punishment handed down from the mods is enough for what he did. Who said overly nice? You are trying to tell people to take it easy on him and I've seen posts where you was berating (you like that word right? lol) people for dumb shit. Truthfully, I don't think the apology is necessary anyway. He drew attention to what he did and now people want to have fun at his expense. Everything including this thread is his fault.
Miguels Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 im being nice though. i try to be most the time. some people just ask for it. this guy i seen spam everywhere even my threads and didnt bash him.. yet that goes unnoticed people seem to remember the bad in people instead of the good.. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
rockFord_Expedition Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 I can't wait for a noob to say some dumb shit again. Or anyone for that matter. I hope you guys can be this nice when you notice it. Who's being overly nice? The punishment should fit the crime. Dude spammed to get his post count up. He got an adjusted post count, and probably won't have any luck selling here. What more does he deserve? To be flamed on by people who have a legitimate post count? I'm not saying we should hold his hand and blow him kisses, just saying I think his punishment handed down from the mods is enough for what he did. Who said overly nice? You are trying to tell people to take it easy on him and I've seen posts where you was berating (you like that word right? lol) people for dumb shit. Truthfully, I don't think the apology is necessary anyway. He drew attention to what he did and now people want to have fun at his expense. Everything including this thread is his fault. Don't use fancy words with me Mr! Lol. Nobody said overly nice but me, I think you said nice, not overly. I also said I am guilty too. I agree with most of what you say. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
@Tripleb451 Posted November 27, 2014 Author Report Posted November 27, 2014 To clarify I was not asking for anyone's trust or anyone's opinion on what I have sold or want to sell. I was simply apologizing for the mistake I made. Regardless to how you feel about me or anything else. With that being said it makes no sense to bash someone trying to apologize and make things right. I am well aware that bashing people or talking down on someone is the highlight of some people's day, but its not for me. As far as spamming, I now understand what you all mean but I thought spamming was trying to do an advertisement for weight loss companies and other stupid stuff like that. After the post thing I actually began actively contributing to the forum as far as different post in different threads I was interested in. If they decide to keep my post count where it is that's fine I can sell elsewhere I just asked for my post count to be restored under the agreement of my new understanding of spamming. But to those who want to know why someone would be eager to sell, think about this. How often do you have something for sale and NOT want to raise your outlets to sell? Thank you to the guys who at least have some decency to act tactfully as far as this misunderstanding. I appreciate it. I do plan to continue to be here and I have learned from my mistake and I still apologize for it. OAN Happy Thanksgiving fellas. Let's get back to fun and positive stuff in this forum. No hard feelings. Refs 15 so far skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to
Tecomah Posted November 27, 2014 Report Posted November 27, 2014 Happy thanksgiving bro. If I came off as a dick I'm sorry. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.