To all members on here and the mods

I created this thread so that I can set the record straight and make things right. On yesterday I saw a thread in the off topic about what pisses you off and I began posting back to back post in there because I was bored and decided to jump on SMD and saw that and wanted to laugh. After my final post I decided to log off and get ready for work. Well today I was bored again and decided to jump back on SMD and saw the opposite thread about what makes you happy so I decided to post back to back in there too just making myself laugh and having fun. I had no idea that was "spamming" because I thought it was an off topic and didn't matter. I was just told about a previous warning that LT.Smoke gave me and I had no idea of a warning so I went back and confirmed that warning and I truly had no idea about because it happened after I logged off. I want to take this time to apologize to the members and to the mods that I offended especially n8ball2013 & LT.Smoke. This serves as an apology is my way of trying to fix things. I also noticed that my post count was actually put in the negative and I laugh real hard when I saw it but I really want to make things right and hopefully I can have my post count back where it was along with being able to see the new content? I'm a paid member of this forum and I respect this forum. I was honestly having fun not trying to be a butthole or anything like that just having fun because I was bored and it was one thing that made me laugh sorry about that guys it won't happen again. It was a true misunderstanding and I am man enough to address and apologize for it.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Ouch

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

well since you're a paid member now, at least you can sell stuff in the classified section for free

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Paid membership only gets rid of ads. No other benefit. Well premium classifieds I guess. But meh. I want more perk for membership

Paid membership only gets rid of ads. No other benefit. Well premium classifieds I guess. But meh. I want more perk for membership

and our own forum section! lmao.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived