Sundown Audio

Can I run an Alpine mrx-m 55 at 70-75% gain?

lane0914

It would be funny if it was, I just watched that video again. That guys voice made me think of the cash for gold episode of south park... Maybe we can get D'Amore to do a test with a AD-1 to see if it's a myth or not.

Op do a google search for smd tool map. From there contact the people with a dd1/oscope closest to you. One of them will be willing to help you out.

Bam done and gain set correctly.

For reading material google search on what gain is. Maybe someone could post a link to the bids made to teach people about gain, clipping, RCA wires, and so on.

You came to the right place for info you just need to search the forum and read about, electrical, gain, clipping, box design, port area, and anything else you feel like you don't fully understand.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Here we go... They did it with a DC Audio 3.5K on a AD-1 was less than 8% difference

I'll stop relaying that information from Kicker.

You need to learn a little thing known as resistance and another known as product quality and a third that is copper to aluminum ratio or wire.

Also, fuck OFC. If you get bare copper you just bought the worst wire you can for anything ever. You need to tin it to retain the usefulness of the metal.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Here we go... They did it with a DC Audio 3.5K on a AD-1 was less than 8% difference

You need to learn a little thing known as resistance and another known as product quality and a third that is copper to aluminum ratio or wire.

Also, fuck OFC. If you get bare copper you just bought the worst wire you can for anything ever. You need to tin it to retain the usefulness of the metal.

Marine grade ofc, why? Because it resists against corrosion

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Marine grade ofc, why? Because it resists against corrosion

As copper touches air it corrodes, then since it is weak the corrosion gals of exposing more copper to repeat the cycle.

This is also really bad for car audio brands that have really high stand count as more surface area is exposed for corrosion to take place.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

It will still be exposed in the wire sleeve.

If you buy wire make sure it is tinned.

Archived