Well short story my buddy jake really liked what galen did with his steering wheel so decided to do that too. He posted a pic up later that night when we were working on my car and at almost 100 comments later it was all hate. I don't get why people are doing this now. He gave Galen credit for the idea, its not his daily driver (yes it is still dangerous, but so is those civic swapping to a racing steering wheel). I've seen a lot of hate lately and want to know what is up with it?

Here is the pic he posted

jake_zps0a5b600b.jpg

1349713160_rte.png

They are jealous that's all haters ever are. First person I saw with a sub basket steering wheel was audiotistics.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

who cares if its not safe. People need to get off their horse. If someone wants to do something that's not as safe as can be..let em enjoy it. As long as they don't hurt others it doesn't matter. Fuck I think its cool. Looks uncomfortable but sweet and goes with the theme and look legit for getting a demo.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

who cares if its not safe. People need to get off their horse. If someone wants to do something that's not as safe as can be..let em enjoy it. As long as they don't hurt others it doesn't matter. Fuck I think its cool. Looks uncomfortable but sweet and goes with the theme and look legit for getting a demo.

I had a bunch of people bitch at me when I bought my first bike about how unsafe it was, I tell them it's between me and the guy who has to clean up the mess if I get killed.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived