rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 2, 2014 Report Posted December 2, 2014 Well short story my buddy jake really liked what galen did with his steering wheel so decided to do that too. He posted a pic up later that night when we were working on my car and at almost 100 comments later it was all hate. I don't get why people are doing this now. He gave Galen credit for the idea, its not his daily driver (yes it is still dangerous, but so is those civic swapping to a racing steering wheel). I've seen a lot of hate lately and want to know what is up with it? Here is the pic he posted
JP-12 Posted December 2, 2014 Report Posted December 2, 2014 I think that's kinda cool for a demo rig..
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 2, 2014 Report Posted December 2, 2014 They are jealous that's all haters ever are. First person I saw with a sub basket steering wheel was audiotistics. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 2, 2014 Author Report Posted December 2, 2014 Thats what I'm saying. He drives a corolla everyday. and if he drives the truck he lives 2 blocks from his work so its not like he is going far... all city too
mgameforever01 Posted December 2, 2014 Report Posted December 2, 2014 "some" people just resort to hating, when they are jealous of what someone else has, that they do not.
Jessica Posted December 2, 2014 Report Posted December 2, 2014 haters gonna hate Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 2, 2014 Author Report Posted December 2, 2014 I would never do that to mine but that doesn't mean that people need to talk shit about it.
Chris Hammer Posted December 2, 2014 Report Posted December 2, 2014 who cares if its not safe. People need to get off their horse. If someone wants to do something that's not as safe as can be..let em enjoy it. As long as they don't hurt others it doesn't matter. Fuck I think its cool. Looks uncomfortable but sweet and goes with the theme and look legit for getting a demo. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 2, 2014 Author Report Posted December 2, 2014 Thats it. This is a demo vehicle the longest trip this will make is slamology which is 4 hours. Other than that he demos around where he is from
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 2, 2014 Report Posted December 2, 2014 who cares if its not safe. People need to get off their horse. If someone wants to do something that's not as safe as can be..let em enjoy it. As long as they don't hurt others it doesn't matter. Fuck I think its cool. Looks uncomfortable but sweet and goes with the theme and look legit for getting a demo. I had a bunch of people bitch at me when I bought my first bike about how unsafe it was, I tell them it's between me and the guy who has to clean up the mess if I get killed. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.