no indictment for Eric Gardner

So, we riot now, right?

you shut the fuck up.. we are having a great debate here and here you go spewing off bullshit at the mount. Not EVERYONE was rioting. There were idiots and dumbasses that were not everyone that lived there. If you can't make logical comments in regards to the situation then shut the fuck up. If you dont i can make sure that permenataly happens where you can never post here again.

:ninja:

This is a beautiful example of the quote "power corrupts absolutely"

In a moment where power is challenged the one with power must act with power.

Same situation with the police in question. They were challenged and acted with their power. This is why this keeps happening. Power

i would also like to add i have no power.. i have been banned from smd before as an ADMIN.. ANYTIME that my power is used to banned someone is based on teh fact of them being totally racist which i dont stand for rather is black or white and thats a fact.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

So, we riot now, right?

you shut the fuck up.. we are having a great debate here and here you go spewing off bullshit at the mount. Not EVERYONE was rioting. There were idiots and dumbasses that were not everyone that lived there. If you can't make logical comments in regards to the situation then shut the fuck up. If you dont i can make sure that permenataly happens where you can never post here again.

Same situation with the police in question. They were challenged and acted with their power. This is why this keeps happening. Power

wrong. this was started by someone trying to be funny in a situation that was not. this is just someone being a jackass. what worst that can happen to this user is he gets banned and has to go to another form. Not death. Regardless of the situation he will still be able to go home and visit his family and kids if he has them. He could say right now im sorry or not reply and that would not be the end. he doesnt have to wait until i get to teh point of not wanting him to speak and then putting him in a hold that is barred from smd and him end up dying

Exactly. He was looking for laughs, then probably take this somewhere else to talk shit.

So, we riot now, right?

wrong. this was started by someone trying to be funny in a situation that was not. this is just someone being a jackass. what worst that can happen to this user is he gets banned and has to go to another form. Not death. Regardless of the situation he will still be able to go home and visit his family and kids if he has them. He could say right now im sorry or not reply and that would not be the end. he doesnt have to wait until i get to teh point of not wanting him to speak and then putting him in a hold that is barred from smd and him end up dying

terrible analogies.

All I am saying is that when someone has power, they use it.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

So, we riot now, right?

terrible analogies.

All I am saying is that when someone has power, they use it. Many use it excessively. End of story

and that i agree. but what happens when someone uses it and someone dies?

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Let me start off by saying that I hate Al Sharpton. But without his goofy ass flamboyant ways the media wouldn't pay attention to some of the issues he brings. Now I know he's a piece of shit but in some communities he's all they got to bring injustices to light.

He's annoying as fuck, but gets the job done.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Also the blatant ignorance of the cops didn't allow them to see that the mans stomach was too big for him to lay flat on his stomach and I am sure his arms were not fully able to go behind his back. This was a big guy, but they tried to shout commands and use maneuvers that were better suited for a small guy. I am still in surprise that it took that many cops and they had to kill this young man to restrain him. Even authorities have to answer for their actions, when the judging is fair.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

Let me start off by saying that I hate Al Sharpton. But without his goofy ass flamboyant ways the media wouldn't pay attention to some of the issues he brings. Now I know he's a piece of shit but in some communities he's all they got to bring injustices to light.

I agree with you 100%

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Kinda off topic, but I always found it funny the times i've been detained and they try and use one set of cuffs. Do you fuckers see how wide I am, just use two from the start.

Edit: in response to tripleB's statement about handling bigger guys.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived