Maintenance Log - Android App (Alpha!)

Hey guys!

My friend and I have been working on a new Android app, specifically designed to keep all of your automotive maintenance and parts installs in one place. I'm posting here in hopes that you guys would be willing to help test the app, and come up with ideas for it.

Specifically, we need ideas of what features/options to include. As of right now, the app is pretty limited and only does exactly what it sounds like.

We would also like it if people could suggest new names for it, as Maintenance Log is kind of boring.

Anyway, if you are interested in helping, here's more info.

1) You need to be on Android 4.1 or higher. (This is due to an API limitation, and we will be implementing a workaround in the future to support old builds of Android.)

2) Join the cr5315 App community on Google Plus -> https://plus.google.com/communities/107749819067762651124

3) Once you are in that community, go to the test page here -> https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.cr5315.maintenancelog

4) Click "Become a Tester" and follow the link to the Play Store. From here, just install it like any other app.

Note: The app requires permissions for in-app purchases because we are testing the idea to have them in the future. The app does not currently have any way to charge you, so don't worry about any accidental purchases.

Screenshots here: http://imgur.com/a/E6umA

Thanks guys!

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Maintenanceeee, for a name lol. And what about having it have the ability to update those apps in it.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Call it maintenanceeee, like maintenancy, but just with eeeeee's lol.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Call it maintenanceeee, like maintenancy, but just with eeeeee's lol.

Naw I meant the second part of what you said lol. "And what about having it have the ability to update those apps in it."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

This app is going to be a control center for anything you do custom wise right. Like things for custom os's and apps that can only be used with certain os versions. If so. Make it able to keep those apps up to date.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

This app is going to be a control center for anything you do custom wise right. Like things for custom os's and apps that can only be used with certain os versions. If so. Make it able to keep those apps up to date.

I think you may have severely misunderstood what the app is... lol

This is an app to keep track of all your automotive maintenance (oil changes, repairs) and installs (exhaust, rims, whatever).

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Yeah, sad part is, I read the entire first post. Well I guess I gave you free bumps them lmfao.

Edit: Nice app idea, I will still think up some more shit though.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I tried to follow the links but there is nothing there...I would love to have an app for this

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived