Bill Or Melissa, Congrats! Here Is Your Section!

There the Level 5s rite.

Whats the minimum power handleing on those?

Mine see about 100w or so most of the day. They took about 2 hours of pounding at full tilt without heating up the cones.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

f'n sweet homie, Is that an actuator I see popping ya bed cover up???

I love that ish, I put 2 on my tailgate to lower it down, and wanted toi get a bedcover to put 2 on it to raise it up so my truck could glow like my caddy does...You have a bad ass system bro, no doubt...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

f'n sweet homie, Is that an actuator I see popping ya bed cover up???

I love that ish, I put 2 on my tailgate to lower it down, and wanted toi get a bedcover to put 2 on it to raise it up so my truck could glow like my caddy does...You have a bad ass system bro, no doubt...

Yup yup. Mama said she wanted an auto lift. Got it hooked into the alarm remote too ;)

I have the actuator for the gate, I just haven't got to puttin it in yet.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 7 months later...

Damn bro, that's how a truck is supposed to be built! major props, gives me more guts to rip into my truck when i get it this summer. Awesome job!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

sweet

iaklogo4-1.png

My daughter's (kimberly) hairtrick via the duckman

• 7 months later...

very nice. does dont you worry about the tonneau cover leaking and getting the amp and subs wet?

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

Nope no leaks. It has a rubber gasket all around the top. With the actuators pulling it tight, no water will get in there.

damn!

nice install you got ther! im surprize that mirror havnt cracked yet!?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i like the box plus overall its a nice setup

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1