Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Heh guys. Im looking to lease a sedan in early 2015.

I want FWD or AWD. Gas mileage is not huge. Ill be putting 3k down and would like my monthly payments to be under $300.

I can get employee discohnt for Ford and Chrysler (sister just got a new 300s for $242 a month).

Current contenders:

Ford fusion titanium awd (2015)

Charger R/t awd (2014)

Posted

My friend recently got 2015 gs350 with $4000 down 500 a month and 15k miles a year

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Out of curiosity why lease? Cars are a horrible investment to begin with, but never really understood the point of leasing, your ROI is literally zero when the lease is over!

Why not look to buy? Especially if you can take advantage of an employee discount, and there is usually great deals early in the year with 0% apr or $0 down.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

A lease can be used for the first few years to pay the car down to help lower the payment if actually wanting to buy it at the end otherwise I agree it's a waste of money.

Op there is a lot more to it than what you have down, is your credit 700+ do you clear over $2k a month?

if not they aren't even going to qualify you unless you have an excellent cosigner which are hard to come by.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I never understood leasing a car. If you go over miles you'll get raped in fees, unless you plan to buy it after the lease is up.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

I never understood leasing a car. If you go over miles you'll get raped in fees, unless you plan to buy it after the lease is up.

Even if you're planning to buy the car you shouldn't go over the mileage, I have friend who did that and when it came time for the lease to end they couldn't get approved to buy the car and had to pay $4000 in overages.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I never understood leasing a car. If you go over miles you'll get raped in fees, unless you plan to buy it after the lease is up.

Even if you're planning to buy the car you shouldn't go over the mileage, I have friend who did that and when it came time for the lease to end they couldn't get approved to buy the car and had to pay $4000 in overages.

My dad did that shit for years. He'd buy it then trade it on something brand new and lose his ass every time. He finally got smart in 08 when the economy went to shit and hasn't leased shit since then.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

Never got the point in it.. Care to share why?

For the reasons mentioned. You get zero ROI, you have to stay under miles or they stick it to you hard, the money put towards the car you end up getting a mear fraction of if you decide to purchase when the lease is up, really no benefit to leasing in my eyes unless you feel the need to change cars every 2 years, and even in that case they stick you hard core when your lease is up.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

Well first off I cant afford a $500/m car payment. My max is high $2XX.

I want a new car with good traction and nice power. Im sick of buying a car that is as old as me.

I clear $4k a month and im 19. Mom says she will cosign (inbefore spoiled white kid). No. I have been working since I was 14 and pay for my own shit.

I have to save for moving out and such or else i would be driving a newer benz and be car poor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4272 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...