I will never go brand new in a vehicle. You instantly go underwater the second it leaves the lot. I just got a 2012 vw gti. No money down, 1.99% interest for 72 months and I'm paying $347 a month. Got it for $23,500 out the door. My previous car was a 2006 jetta (got in 2010) and put 2k down 5.4% interest for 48 months and was $287 a month. Just giving you some ideas on what you can do. And this is in California where vehicle prices are higher than anywhere else in the country really

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Best bet is to get a loan and get something newer with lower payments on something that someone took the hit on purchasing it, so you get the benefit of owning without losing your ass driving off the lot. You can find awesome deals on cars between 5k to 7.5k and stay in your range of payment options. Beats getting ass raped by the stealerships.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Best bet is to get a loan and get something newer with lower payments on something that someone took the hit on purchasing it, so you get the benefit of owning without losing your ass driving off the lot. You can find awesome deals on cars between 5k to 7.5k and stay in your range of payment options. Beats getting ass raped by the stealerships.

Currently in Michigan there isnt shit

i dont want something with >50k miles

Hate to say it, but why are you asking for suggestions? You seem to have your mind made up and have all the answers, either you are full of shit, or have your mind made up anyways. Enjoy your lease! While you are at it go ahead and flush some of your "$4k" a month down the toilet!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Hate to say it, but why are you asking for suggestions? You seem to have your mind made up and have all the answers, either you are full of shit, or have your mind made up anyways. Enjoy your lease! While you are at it go ahead and flush some of your "$4k" a month down the toilet!

Suggestions for cars to lease bub. I have 2 I am interested in and i barely know shit about engines and such. Wanting to see if there is anything else out there.

It seems you're dead set on leasing. I personally try to buy cars from private party and not have to worry about payments, but my income isn't 4k a month....I personally think leasing is a huge rip off, but you're main requirements pretty much point towards leasing. It's not a complete loss as you do drive the car for a couple years. My only caveat would be if you drive a ton. I drive 25k miles a year, so a lease would be pretty much out of the question due to added fees.

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Engine and mechanical work should be covered by the dealership. I would suggest looking at previous years reviews on the cars you're looking at. There are ton's of online resources, and it should become pretty apparent if they have a prevalent, major issues.

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Engine and mechanical work should be covered by the dealership. I would suggest looking at previous years reviews on the cars you're looking at. There are ton's of online resources, and it should become pretty apparent if they have a prevalent, major issues.

Thanks man. I drive less than 10k a year. I only did 7 so far this year. Leasing works for what I need. A new fun and safe car for a few years. I dont want to b ecar broke and stuck paying for a car that will be outdated in 7 years

Archived