I dont understand why you want to lease AND save money at the same time. How will you get stuck later on down the road if you can sell it and use that value to get another car?

You want to save money and throw it away at the same time. I am completely missing something here.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I really fail to understand how purchasing makes you "car broke" with your current income. I have far more bills than a car note, just bought a brand new 2014 traverse for the wife and have no issues paying my mortgage and such. Something in your thought process or how you are evaluating your needs just isn't adding up.

If you are set on leasing....go for it. If you want input on the two cars you are looking at ask about those cars, but if you ask advice and everyone is trying to tell you the benefits to buying over leasing and you don't want to hear them don't expect the reply from people to change.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

OP doesn't really want to save money. He is looking to lease a new car with a certain monthly payment....He seems pretty set on it, and it's his money. As long as he can afford it great. He didn't ask about lifestyle choices, just about suggestions for cars. I've personally had several used older cars (at the time ~10-12 years old) in the $600-$2000 range and they all have lasted me at least 3+ years until I decide to sell them for something new or in one case someone wrecked into a 1995 avalon (I bought it for $650 from a private party) and their insurance cut me a check for $2300 and I drove it junked up for another year and sold it for $400. I put 60k miles on that car and only changed one tire, the battery once, and front brake pads once. I don't mind driving a 10+ year old car with 150k+ miles on it whereas OP sounds like that is exactly what he wants to avoid.

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

I dont understand why you want to lease AND save money at the same time. How will you get stuck later on down the road if you can sell it and use that value to get another car?

You want to save money and throw it away at the same time. I am completely missing something here.

For cars I am looking at monthly payments would be high 400s. Then with my insurance raise and paying for college, saving to move out and other life expenses I do not want to live paycheck to paycheck.

paycheck to paycheck? Even at $400 a month that leaves you $3600 after all your other bills. What am I missing here?

The $3000 monthly Hooker tab man come on, what else is there lol!

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

paycheck to paycheck? Even at $400 a month that leaves you $3600 after all your other bills. What am I missing here?

Car insurance

health insurance

Food

College

girlfriend dates

moving out fund

80 kilos of blow

Well you have about $2Mill worth of blow, sell it and get a bugatti then, problem solved case closed!

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Archived