Give him time worth the wait love my hairpin 347 amp alt for my 00 mountaineer. Never had any issues getting ahold of him.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Trying to get a 270 for my 2010 focus.

"The only other thing I need to check is the width on the mounts. This case is usually smaller sometimes depending on the output rating
I would need to know the distance the front mounts are apart from each other (going left to right on the face of the alt) to see if the denso version will work.

If not I can possibly custom made a 6 phase version using that stock frame also"

I have no way of measuring mine. As its still on the car, car is a DD, and I don't have time.

I know the 2012+ Focus has a different alternator and no one is making them right now. BUT I just saw this post

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390538&page=2

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

I'll have a 320 amp for my 2013 focus soon. Singer can do it.. Just be patient. He's the only one that even offered an option for me and it's been about 5 months now but that's because it's all custom. He says he should be finishing it up here soon.

And I agree with Kylar BEST CS imho BY FAR!

I've been back n forth w/ Mike all week via email/text,super good dude. I've been a royal pain in his ass w/ 120 questions & he's taken the time to answer each and every one of 'em, even went as far as to call me so he could explain stuff to me more intricately than one could via email. He's the only one that even offered me an option where I didn't have to ship my stock alt being that all the othe H/O alt guys couldn't get the housing for my alt from their suppliers. Even if someone offered the same exact option for cheaper, I personally would've still gone Singer on the strength of his superb customer service.

Well, like any company, there will be some customers that have a bad experience.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

I emailed him about a 02 volvo s60 alt aswell. Mechman gave me the negative response days ago.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

Archived