Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

FREE CHRISTMAS RAFFLE!!! 12-8-14 THRU 12-14-14


Recommended Posts

Posted

5/5 for me.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway. Good luck to everyone.

And thanks for the pics guys. Haha

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

6/6

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

It is now midnight! I ask that no one post aside from orion stang, miguels, or myself!

I will post the winning numbers. They must be confirmed to be legit by 2 people

Team Deadly Hertz


Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

Posted

  1. Battery blocks 17 zach_e89

  2. Big 3 60 oldskool78302

Amp wire kit 126 15 rockford expedition

Dual inputs 4 Krakin

10" sub 10 k3n12ock

Battery 36 orionstang

2 8" subs 232 leo1103

Team Deadly Hertz


Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

Posted

I have posted the winning numbers and names associated with them. I ask that orionstang let me know which you wish to keep and I will re-draw for the other as there is one prize per winner. I ask that miguels give me confirmation on the remaining numbers please

Team Deadly Hertz


Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...