Guest Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Daily BL is on here some where. I will say, there is just a better driver for the price out there. But they are not junk. LIke what? Would it still have good sound quality?
Kyblack76 Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Daily BL is on here some where. I will say, there is just a better driver for the price out there. But they are not junk. LIke what? Would it still have good sound quality? Uhhhh ok Don't really get the SQ deal. You want SQ, ... I'm not the one to talk to. "I just want it to sound good" ... To me is not a SQ build. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Guest Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Daily BL is on here some where. I will say, there is just a better driver for the price out there. But they are not junk. LIke what? Would it still have good sound quality? Uhhhh ok Don't really get the SQ deal. You want SQ, ... I'm not the one to talk to. "I just want it to sound good" ... To me is not a SQ build. Yeah I want it to sound good/clean. I am not doing a SQ build. I have only had two of the JL W0 12" subs before, and they were loud but not really quality. They overpowered the music too much. But in that setup my speakers were all powered off the head unit. All that said, I just do not want it to sound like shit. I have heard good things about the JBL MKII and I want to know about how many watts this amp would push two of them at 1.5ohm with a solid electrical setup.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 If amps set up properly and the subs are in the proper enclosure they will sound good. I also agree with kylar that they will take a 2500bdcp daily. Mine on the t1500 were definitely wanting more. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
alaskanzx5 Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 The reasn why no one can answer how much power the subs will se wired at 1.5 ohms is beware no one knows. We can tell you the same ratings you can find online. You may get 1000 watts, maybe only 700. At most I would assume 1200. Who knows though. You might get lucky and see a higher number might not e lucky. Bottom line is any reputable sub with a power reading around 600-1000 watts would work nicely on that amp. On music you get 50% duty cycle. That amp needs to pull 150-200 amps to put out 1500 watts. You will pull roughly 50% of that on music. So you will only be seeing about 50% of rated power in music daily. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Guest Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Ok so all this said, if it came down to your personal preference. Using this T1500-ad amp would you prefer 2 JBL W12GTi MKIIs OR 2 Rockford Fosgate T1D412 This is purely to help me with my setup not a VS.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I'd edit that post or you're going to get this thread locked. No vs. Threads of any kind allowed here. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Kyblack76 Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 Ok so all this said, if it came down to your personal preference. Using this T1500-ad amp would you prefer 2 JBL W12GTi MKIIs OR 2 Rockford Fosgate T1D412 and VS's Id do some havoc's if you want my opinion... Love the way they sound...... so, im no help... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I'd edit that post or you're going to get this thread locked. No vs. Threads of any kind allowed here. lol.. funny.. i did the same.. lolz SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Guest Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 Ok so all this said, if it came down to your personal preference. Using this T1500-ad amp would you prefer 2 JBL W12GTi MKIIs OR 2 Rockford Fosgate T1D412 and VS's Id do some havoc's if you want my opinion... Love the way they sound...... so, im no help... No help? Naw. What do you like about the havocs?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.