Sonic Electronix

I think herokight has been bass-less for years but I could be wrong

I know he didnt have a car for a while but he got a jeep now I think, I havent seen anything about subwoofers

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/71173-herokight/

I have been. I lost my first build in a wreck that put me out of work for a year and a half (see the "rip molliboo" thread in description). This Jeep is actually the first thing I've owned that was bought with my own money.

I like seeing stuff like this. It's lets me know that real people are still in this hobby (or lifestyle, for some).

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I think herokight has been bass-less for years but I could be wrong

I know he didnt have a car for a while but he got a jeep now I think, I havent seen anything about subwoofers

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/71173-herokight/

I have been. I lost my first build in a wreck that put me out of work for a year and a half (see the "rip molliboo" thread in description). This Jeep is actually the first thing I've owned that was bought with my own money.

I like seeing stuff like this. It's lets me know that real people are still in this hobby (or lifestyle, for some).

I'm sorry to hear that Man. as i stated in a earlier post i was out for months. i sold all my spare gear, was even talking to hunter about selling my gear In my sig. times got really hard...really hard. finally getting back on track now. but the bass gods always have a way of giving back.

I'm so happy my new Job came threw when it did. i couldn't imagine losing my bass.

OP i don't know if your taking nominees but my vote is for the Man above me.

hero don't take.the nominee as pity or anything like that. i know pride but goodwill is goodwill. bassheads helping bassheads is why were here!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I'll put my two cents in. This is awesome op I don't have much sold off my wall build when my daughter got her diagnosis so my wife can stay home with her but even so I'll PayPal you some cash to help with shipping if it goes to a member on here. Always up for helping somebody get into the hobby when it's somebody that truly deserves the help.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Tnx 4 the suggestions guys, after giving thought I realized there's absolutely no way to do this over the web & guarantee it goes to someone deserving ...truth be told, there's some shitty people out there that'll stop at nothing when it comes to "free or giveaway"...ie the Lightning Audio Giveaway scandal but I think I may have found my guy. I ordered up some Pizza, the delivery kid rolls up in a '93 Altima, as I was attempting to make some templates for beauty panels *on a side not: I accomplished in 10 min w/ "The Perfect Butt" what took me 5 hrs w/ a curved ruler but that's for another topic lol. The delivery kid asks me 20 questions about my set-up & asks how much I'd charge to wire up his gear, pops his trunk & reveals a 4 channel Pyramid amp & 10" Duals in a "bandpass". He said he went to an install shop & they gave him a quote for $50 for the "4 gauge" amp kit & $75 for the install. I told him not to waste his cash on that amp kit & to come by on Wednesday(my day off) & I'd wire it up & get him a real amp kit for $50. So when he comes, I'll hit him with the newshave some Knukonceptz cca in the boneyard that I replaced w/ SHCA ofc that I could use. I believe I have some Crunch 6.5's & x 9's from an old work truck I can give as well & mabye put that Pyramid amp to some use. Unfortunately ,I don't have an enclosure for the subs to give him & the last thing I wanna do is tell him to get a pre-fab. I suppose if he's willing to spend that $50 he thought he was going to pay me to wire it up on some MDF we could put a box together right quick...we'll see how it pans out. I'll keep yall updated.

that's awesome Man! he will be pumped! i hope it works out.

you will make that kids Christmas.

i was a pizza guy for over a year. the job sucks, but a good system makes it worth while!

tell the kid that he can have everything for $50 bucks, but the $50 has to go towards building a new box.

i wish i could come over and help with the install

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Mad Respect to you DJDwizl. Hope this goes to the right guy, you know what there's basshead girls out there too. No I'm a Dude married dude LOL. Mad respect I pray the right person wins. Pretty dang cool move...

Ha ha at me I went back and read all the post . Pizza Guy for the win. Awesome move dude. We need more people like your self in this cold world. Also something Good will come your way Karma and yes I believe in Karma.

Thanks for the props guys but please don't canonize me as some sort of saint coz there's no halo hanging over my head lol...To keep it real, I've done some shitty things in my lifetime that I'm not proud of & this is just my way of trying to atone for some of those mistakes.

i don't know anyone who hasn't done some shady shit. i know i have. but its not what you have done, its what you do.

either way, i think this is a awesome thing to do.

you should post a vid of him gettinhearing it for the first time here.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff