Muslim groups have taken over and crumbled country's without firing a single shot.

If they are allowed to build their population eventually there will be so many of them we won't be able to stop it.

Muslim is a pretty broad term don't you think?

Some of my best friends are Muslim and to put them in the same group as a terrorist is pretty fucked up.

If the war going on over there spreads to U.S. soil you'll find out who your friends are.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Racist much?

What does religion have to do with race?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Are you painting your own picture here or what?

Muslims come in all colors.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

ever heard of first amendment.. freedom of religion.. you cant judge all just by a few thousand are doing.. the terrorists are kids who got brained washed by higher power. not all Muslims are terrorist

you are from Detroit.. so i will assume you are a criminal who robs banks and mugs people

I don't want to get this thread locked so I'm just not going to have this argument here.

I was too caught up in the fact of someone having the audacity to even hint such bullshit

but really ask them how they love Jews.. they hate them with a passion. i have Muslim friends and when i ask them, the response they give is priceless. even if they are not terrorist they would like all Jews dead..

So why don't any of these good Muslims stand up and exile the bad? They just let them keep doing the same shit. Why is it ok to crucify gun owners for the crazies committing mass shootings but yet you say one thing about Muslims and people flip shit? And it's the same group of people most times. You guys have Muslim friends ask them when they are going to stand up and police their own. These people are cutting heads off beating raping and killing innocent men women and children. At what point is it now acceptable to say enough is enough?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

How are they good Muslims if they hate Jews? Do you not see how the double standard is set? If I said oh I'm a good person I just hate black people would that be acceptable?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So why don't any of these good Muslims stand up and exile the bad? They just let them keep doing the same shit. Why is it ok to crucify gun owners for the crazies committing mass shootings but yet you say one thing about Muslims and people flip shit? And it's the same group of people most times. You guys have Muslim friends ask them when they are going to stand up and police their own. These people are cutting heads off beating raping and killing innocent men women and children. At what point is it now acceptable to say enough is enough?

same thing with Mexico and the cartels.. people cant do a thing about it even if they dont like it.. i totally disagree with this. you want people who is unarmed to face heartless bastards who are ruthless and don't care who they have to kill even if they have to take their own lives

Archived