Part of Islam is to lie about your beliefs if questioned to help further the religion.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_sharia_law_by_country

reason why I will never fully trust a muslim. when they are devout and are permitted to lie to further their cause, just doesn't sit right with me

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Part of Islam is to lie about your beliefs if questioned to help further the religion.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_sharia_law_by_country

your link doesn't show or says anything about Muslims lying to further the religion.. where did you hear about them lying to further the religion.. also every single person that comes to my door talking to me about God are lying to further their Religion whether they are baptist. jahova whitness, christian, catholic or whatever they happen.. they all lie to get pepple to follow. you just happen to blow islam to another level.. ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE LIE.. i always challenge them and always make them walk away. it has come to a point that they dont even come knocking at my door anymore

not every muslim is a terrorist get that in your head.. if you open your eyes you will see the truth.. Jews have done worse.. Christians have done worse, Catholics done a fair share of bad things too.. whats makes them any different? and before you say its bull read up on history

It's about sharia law which according to your friends doesn't exist. so they lied to you didn't they?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And I seriously think you're the one in need of a history lesson if you think that every other religion has done worse things in the name of God than islam.

I'm done talking to you about it though it does no good have fun with your "friends".

People that have been over there live and in person have told you otherwise yet you still don't even believe them either.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Part of Islam is to lie about your beliefs if questioned to help further the religion.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_sharia_law_by_country

your link doesn't show or says anything about Muslims lying to further the religion.. where did you hear about them lying to further the religion.. also every single person that comes to my door talking to me about God are lying to further their Religion whether they are baptist. jahova whitness, christian, catholic or whatever they happen.. they all lie to get pepple to follow. you just happen to blow islam to another level.. ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE LIE.. i always challenge them and always make them walk away. it has come to a point that they dont even come knocking at my door anymore

not every muslim is a terrorist get that in your head.. if you open your eyes you will see the truth.. Jews have done worse.. Christians have done worse, Catholics done a fair share of bad things too.. whats makes them any different? and before you say its bull read up on history

It's about sharia law which according to your friends doesn't exist. so they lied to you didn't they?

go read my post again.. they never said it didnt exist. they said it was a stone age law that terrorist are using for their agenda.. stop reading what you want to hear.. they say sharia is hard to explain but its nothing like people say it is.. they say terrorist change it to help them carry out what they want.. i google and prove they are not lying. look it up and you will see. i also posted that on my post yet you didt bother reading it because your agenda is to hate all muslims

if youre going yo hate muslims then hate every religion. in my books and its written all over history all religion have done bad things even such acts of terror. dont just single out 1 religion

Let's move to the middle east together and see if they will be our friends.

Oh the fun we will have.

Let's move to the middle east together and see if they will be our friends.

Oh the fun we will have.

they feel the same way you feel about them

also it seems youre not understanding.. yes you will get mauled or beheaded there but not by the one who follow peace.. you will get beheaded by radicals.. whats hard for you to understand..

its like saying all mexicans are cartel members and will kill you if you go to mexico.. no thats not how it is.. cartels outnumber the peaceful mexicans but dont mean all mexicans are violent.. you are so blinded by hate

there are lots of muslims here in some communities near me.. i havent heard of any beheading or terrorist acts.. if there is one it wont be by the peacefull ones it will be isis

but still nothing has gone bad here and it dont look like it will. you can walk right by them and nothing happens.. i been on planes with a few of them in it and guess there was no bomb or the planes never crashed in buildings

But yet plenty of people feel like me clearly and yet they come here or convert here and even the radical versions of me are not killing then in the streets.

Hmmmm weird.

there are lots of muslims here in some communities near me.. i havent heard of any beheading or terrorist acts.. if there is one it wont be by the peacefull ones it will be isis

but still nothing has gone bad here and it dont look like it will. you can walk right by them and nothing happens.. i been on planes with a few of them in it and guess there was no bomb or the planes never crashed in buildings

Are they Muslims or just Arabs?

But yet plenty of people feel like me clearly and yet they come here or convert here and even the radical versions of me are not killing then in the streets.

Hmmmm weird.

because people like you believes what the media tells them.. well only what helps your agenda.. media talks bad about guns.. oh the media lies and is full of bs.. the media says all muslim are terrorist now it changes to the media is correct.. now which one is it?

Archived