Westboro isnt about to kill anybody they are just some punk mother fuckers with big mouths and no balls.

Besides all the vets and active military in this country would love for those Fucks to give then a reason to go after them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Westboro isnt about to kill anybody they are just some punk mother fuckers with big mouths and no balls.

Besides all the vets and active military in this country would love for those Fucks to give then a reason to go after them.

thats about the same way everyone felt about terrorist.. it only takes them to brainwash a kid. does Charles Manson ring a bell? the members in it now probably wont but the followers will do crazy things in the future when they have large number of members . it only takes an extremist to start the movement

But most Christians stand out against that Church. I don't see any Muslim organizations denouncing the radicals unless they are in America or they are part of a faction that is at war with another group.

some are killing each other.

All the members of Westboro are basically family and they've already been brainwashed.

Believe me they aren't about to act up they know they'll get wiped out quick.

Waco ring a bell.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

All the members of Westboro are basically family and they've already been brainwashed.

Believe me they aren't about to act up they know they'll get wiped out quick.

Waco ring a bell.

i agree but you cant trust crazy people.. they might not get far but they can cause problems in a small community.. some don't care to die for the cause

fun fact about westboro one of tge phelps kids is a lawyer. they sue people who assault them. by assault mean cobfront them and make contact with them. thats how they fund themselves

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

fun fact about westboro one of tge phelps kids is a lawyer. they sue people who assault them. by assault mean cobfront them and make contact with them. thats how they fund themselves

i didnt know that

so they use freedom of religion bs to sue people?

So why don't any of these good Muslims stand up and exile the bad? They just let them keep doing the same shit. Why is it ok to crucify gun owners for the crazies committing mass shootings but yet you say one thing about Muslims and people flip shit? And it's the same group of people most times. You guys have Muslim friends ask them when they are going to stand up and police their own. These people are cutting heads off beating raping and killing innocent men women and children. At what point is it now acceptable to say enough is enough?

Exile doesnt work. You may remember there was like 3 popes at a time before and they all exiled each other lol

Archived