Guest Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 I was wondering if any 4" or maybe a shallow mounted 5.25" could handle 100rms? I looking at a 4X100rms amp for my a pillar. 2 of those channels would be for tweeters. And I was hoping I could find a small speaker suitable for the other two channels. Any ideas guys?
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 People around here don't like answering questions that can easily be Googled or where the op obviously didn't even attempt to look for an answer Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Guest Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 People around here don't like answering questions that can easily be Googled or where the op obviously didn't even attempt to look for an answer I have been searching, pretty thoroughly, and I am not finding anything. That is why I posted the question.
SnowDrifter Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 There are 5" out there that will handle the sort of power easy... But they are far from "shallow" I'm assuming you want 100w a piece not for the pair? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 Sonicelectronix>car speakers>4" They have 4 pages for you to go through Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Guest Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 Sonicelectronix>car speakers>4" They have 4 pages for you to go through That was the first thing I did. None of them handle the power I would like them to. So, I was hoping a non-name brand company might make one.
Guest Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 There are 5" out there that will handle the sort of power easy... But they are far from "shallow" I'm assuming you want 100w a piece not for the pair? Yes 100w a piece. And are you referencing that PRV 5" woofer? I looked at that but I think it is a little overkill for an a-pillar.
Soccerballzs Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 Morel has a 4 inch that handles more than a 100 watts. Partsexpress.com has them. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
CstrokerV Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 Morel has a 4 inch that handles more than a 100 watts. Partsexpress.com has them. and they are 20% off at the moment lol my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.