lolitskasey Posted December 20, 2014 Report Posted December 20, 2014 Tranny. The 4l60es are known to go about there. Ask me how I knowThis times 1 million. My truck has a 6.0L LS2 with a 4l60e, at about 68,000 miles and I can feel the tranny starting to slip.
jk13 Posted December 20, 2014 Report Posted December 20, 2014 Luckily the 4L60E is readily available and it's easy to find parts and rebuilders if needed. BTW mine has 225,000 on it and has pulled my ~5000 pound boat for 6 summers with no issues at all. Was thinking about doing the Corvette servo mod but it's so good right now I don't want to mess with it. We take the boat anywhere from 10 minutes away to 3 hours away on a regular basis. Static drops are my bag.
reedal Posted December 20, 2014 Author Report Posted December 20, 2014 Thanks for the replies. Guy wouldn't budge on his price for what I was willing to give him after finding out the brakes were fucked and the tires rubbed the wells on turns, so I'll keep it all in mind for the next one i find in my range. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.