Buying used SUV

I'm thinking about getting a 2002 tahoe that has about 136,000 miles on it, anything i should be looking for in particular with this year and model?

Tranny. The 4l60es are known to go about there. Ask me how I know

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

All the basics

Oil, coolant, tires, lights, and turn signals.

Treat drive

Feel for it pulling out loose steering, smooth acceleration, no clunking/knocking.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Drive it like you plan to normally. If you're the type to romp on your vehicles, then give it hell and see what happens. Don't baby it on the test drive only to buy it and have it break when you drive it hard.

No.. It's not his vehicle until he hands the guy the money.

Imo disrespectful to just give it hell.

Sure get on it some to see how it handles the hard shift and acceleration but don't give it hell.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Drive it like you plan to normally. If you're the type to romp on your vehicles, then give it hell and see what happens. Don't baby it on the test drive only to buy it and have it break when you drive it hard.

No.. It's not his vehicle until he hands the guy the money.

Imo disrespectful to just give it hell.

Sure get on it some to see how it handles the hard shift and acceleration but don't give it hell.

Hell no. Up front I tell the seller that I will not buy unless I can floor it several times on a drive. If it cant be reliable to a few WOT and redlines during a test drive then it isnt worth shit

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I'm not saying not to give it gas or wot, just not to give it hell.

One someone says give it hell I think smashing on the gas at every light or stop sign, slamming on the brakes, trying to spin the back tires everytime you go around a corner, trying to soon all 4 on 4wd vehicles.

That type of stuff would get you kicked out of my car.

It's one thing to get on a highway and go wot a few times and going a little quick around a few turn to check the suspension or hitting the brakes fairly hard to test them out. It's another to give a car hell that isn't even yours.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived